The Scientific Committee invites you to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentations.
The deadline for abstract submission is 31st May 2019. Please read all instructions before submitting your abstracts. Oral and poster presentations should be in English.
Template for submission
Please use the blank abstract template here. Only Word files (.doc or .docx) will be accepted.
The abstract should include:
- full title (limited to 150 characters including spaces, without any abbreviations)
- name, affiliation, address, email of the corresponding author
- name, affiliation, address of all co-authors
- minimum 3 and maximum 5 keywords
- abstract text should not exceed 300 words
- abstracts should not include subheadings or equations
- refer to references in the abstract text as follows: (Mustelid et al. 2012); maximum 3 references in the references list
- abstracts should be written in English
- state whether the the abstract is for an oral or poster presentation.
Step 1: Save your abstract as follows: “ABSTRACT_YourName.doc”.
Step 2: Submit your abstract by email to Lizzie Croose: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More than one abstract may be submitted per person but only one presenting author per abstract is permitted. The person who submits the abstract is the contact person for all communication regarding the abstract and its eventual presentation.
The authors retain full copyright of their abstract, presentation and full paper but, by submitting an abstract, authors also give the organisers consent and authorisation to use their abstract in the Book of Abstracts for the Colloquium.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and sent back for corrections to the author if necessary. The organisers may reject any abstract that does not comply with the abstract format instructions. Authors will be notified about results of abstract submission by the end of July 2019.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts for the Colloquium.
The planned time for the oral presentations is 20 minutes.
We will be giving prizes for best oral and poster presentations.